In our daily activities, we unconsciously have a tendency to move and do things a certain way. The poor movement habits that we have and are unaware of unfortunately create bodily discomfort. The accumulation of these habits as we age potentially leads to structural damage or injury - furthering the experience of pain.
Through a personalized structural fitness consultation, I can help you uncover unconscious dysfunctional habits and tendencies in your movement patterns. This process is designed to simultaneously help you see those patterns and undo them so that you can learn how to create functional movements for your structure and your daily activities.
This technique comes from a well-regarded lineage of yoga teaching called Viniyoga.
My approach to consultation work is as follows:
1. You as the client complete an intake form electronically. The information you share helps me understand your current condition. Please feel free to send additional documentation, such as MRI and X-ray images. Specify your preference for a land or aquatic session (or both).
2. After evaluation of your information, I'll create a first draft of your personalized prescription for structured movement (personal script) for the first one-on-one session.
Please review my Guidelines for a Productive Consultation.
3. The first one-on-one session involves us working together to optimize and refine your personal script with breath-centric movement.
4. After your session, you'll receive a finalized personal script for practice on your own. The script is designed for you to enjoy in a 20-30 minute time frame consistently throughout your week. Return for follow-up as recommended or needed. If you have a question that arises after the session and before your next session, please see my information regarding Remote Consultations.
If you have a pool, I can also provide to you a private aqua yoga session.
|Start up fee||$25||Intake forms review & drafting of client's personal script for first session. *|
Consultation session, 1 hour
|$125||Guidance through drafted or previously established script. Modifications likely to occur. After session, modifications and practice notes are added to script. Client receives updated personal practice script. Fee covers studio rent at Yoga Chikitsa.|
Consultation session, 1 hour
@Dallas Yoga Center
|$125||Guidance through drafted or previously established script. Modifications likely to occur. After session, modifications and practice notes are added to script. Client receives updated personal practice script. Fee covers studio rent at Dallas Yoga Center.|
* Past or previous clients (prior to May 2018) who have not had a consultation session with a recommended personalized script will need to pay start up fee. Clients who have had a significant structural change since their last consultation with me will also need to pay this fee.
For a personal aqua practice consultation at Aquafit of Plano please see:
If you feel you have a condition that warrants my visit to your home, I am happy to discuss that with you by phone. Please keep in mind that coming to your home involves me bringing equipment unless you have equipment that I feel will support your practice. If you have a pool that meets my requirements and you'd like a personal aqua practice consultation, I am happy to come to your location.
For a visit to your home pool please see:
Learn more about personal aqua practice consultations by visiting:
For an appointment, it is best to coordinate with me in person as my availability changes from week to week. Because I am quickly getting booked, please reach out to me as soon as possible. The first available appointment offering is typically 2-3 weeks from the time you contact me.
Contact me by calling or texting 214-476-9787 or submit your request through the contact form.